Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Summer Project

One of the projects I want to work on this summer is solving the road blocks between me and my doc cam.  The layout of my classroom this year made it difficult to get to my doc cam when I wanted to display a recorder song, slideshow, video, etc.  Basically, I had to do a complete U-turn from where I usually do my direct instruction to get to my doc cam.

I think I have found the perfect spot at the front of my room but I need something to put the doc cam on.  I found this changing table from Ikea (Sniglar is the line.) but I think that I'm going to pretty it up by spray painting it a fun color and finding some fun baskets to put on the bottom shelf.  I'll post pics of it once it is pretty and in place!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on this post! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...