Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Rest, Relaxation and Rejuvenation

July is here and although I have been off for just over 3 weeks, it doesn't feel like it at all.  The past month has been one of great personal joy and sadness.  Mrs. M, my art teacher buddy, and I successfully ran our first two weeks of camp ever!  We are excited to grow our business and share art and music with children in an environment completely free of distractions.

While becoming my own boss for a few weeks was a lot of fun, I also experienced great loss this month.  Within the past 18 days, two of my Uncles have passed away.

I have many posts planned to share with you and I will have them up by the time back to school starts but for now, I'm going to take a few weeks away from blogging to enjoy my family, rest, and relax before the school year begins.  Look for new posts in August!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on this post! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...