Thursday, August 25, 2016

There's no place like Music!


I had fun coming up with this bulletin board.  My initial inspiration came from Pinterest and then I set out to put my Mrs. Q spin on it.  

The background is wrapping paper I found at Home Goods.  I still have more than half the roll left to use for other projects.  The tissue paper garland was a super simple DIY Project; took about an hour while watching a movie.  To create the garland you will need one sheet of each color of tissue paper, or 7 sheets total of the colors you'd like to use for a different bulletin board theme.  Here is the link to a simple step by step guide to cutting the tissue paper into tassels.  The letters that spell out music are made out of sparkly foam sheets I found at Michael's.  The only thing I wish I'd done differently is to make the word music a bit bigger.  Overall, I think this is my favorite bulletin board yet!

4 comments:

  1. I would love to see your board, but the picture link is broken! :(
    I tried Firefox and Chrome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry about that. It should be fixed now.

      Delete
  2. Your blog is very useful for me,Thanks for your sharing.

    หนังตลก

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on this post! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...